Syracuse University

« See more reviews of Syracuse University

Everyone deserves to be here in Syracuse University. No one should be left out as long as there are room and they are accepted.

Individuals who are unable to work hard and apply themselves to their full capability should not attend Syracuse University.

You shouldn't attend SU if you a) can't balance your social life with work b) need a lot of small one-on-one attention

Close-minded, slackers, who don't really care about their education, but their parents ,make enough to send them here.

Anyone interested in getting a well rounded education as well as be involved with activities outside of academics.

Someone who wants to be in small classes. Someone who doesn't have much school spirit or isn't into athletics.

Anyone that doesn't like winter and snow. Anyone that isn't willing to work fairly hard to earn good grades.

A very up beat, hands on, optimistic person who wishes to find great friends and create life-long memories.

Someone who is only use to warm weather. Should have some sort of school pride. Be outgoing and friendly.

Someone who is looking for a small and intimate campus, or someone who does not like the cold weather.