Syracuse University

« See more reviews of Syracuse University

The best thing about my school is the people who are there. Syracuse University is filled with loving and caring staff and students. If have need someone to talk to or to help me out in whatever, someone is there for you and to me that is very important.

The best thing about my school is all the social interaction. Yes You tend to see people relating to each other with similiar features but there is a group out there for you. All the social interactions are games, plays, events, speackers, and parties.

There are numerous student organizations in Syracuse University. Students have so much school spirit and are really involved on campus. Professors are passionate about what they teach and are always available to students who need to speak with them.

The best thing about Syracuse is the quality of life I am able to achieve. I have made so many friends and taken so many wonderful classes throught the year. The class material is very interesting to me and I look foward to next semesters work.

The best thing about my Syracuse is that it has changed my life. At my school, I have met the most amazing people, found an academic area that truly interests me, embraced a true, strong school spirit and finally felt at home at my own school.

best thing about syracuse is the amount of people there. Theres no way to not find someone you're going to get along with because of the amound of people here. Always something to do on the weekends whether its party or school activities.

The focus on community involvement sets Syracuse University apart from most others. Not only is it encouraged, but the school offers many avenues and areas of involvement with both the surrounding city and projects on a national level.

I met some awesome people, the school does have a noteworthy drive to encourage jobs and internships both during and after school, the diploma I will receive after wasting numerous years of my life and hundreds of thousands of dollars.

The best thing about my school I feel is that whatever your interests are you can explore them. My school has so many different networks and people you can connect to so what ever is your interest you can explore it and do that.

The Newhouse School of Communications. It is one of the best communications schools in the country and the Alumni and faculty there are top-notch. Jobs will be easy to come by after graduation on name and reputation alone.