Syracuse University

« See more reviews of Syracuse University

Amount of things that were available for me to engage and thrive in because I really embraced them all and became a much more well-rounded happy person after my four years of college.

School Spirit. Our lacrosse team are national champions, and our basketball team is amazing! Sporting events are a hugeeeeee part of Syracuse, and everyone shows their school spirit.

The best thing about Syracuse must be the fact that it is very easy to make friends here and connect with the teachers. People here are very friendly and outgoing and smart.

The incredibly wide variety of course offerings, the study abroad programs, and the number of guests that the university brings in for presentations, concerts, events, etc.

the best thing about my school is definitely the people who go there. everyone on campus is so friendly and willing to help you out, and the profesors are really great too.

The best thing about Syracuse University is the wide range of connections with faculty, alumni, and students that foster growth, and security as you pursue your education.

The school spirit is extremely high and Syracuse has great sports programs. Also, the engineering school is very close knit and makes the school seem not quite as big.

I have a lot of flexibility with my major. My teachers and advisors know me on a more personal level and help me towards my goals. Syracuse has a lot of school spirit.

The best thing about SU is being able to meet so many different people from around the country and around the world and learn all about their experiences .

I think the best thing about Syracuse Univeristy is location. It is located in the center of New York State and is easy to access from all directions.