Syracuse University

« See more reviews of Syracuse University

The best thing about my school is that I feel comfortable to just be myself. The most important thing is that I feel comfortable in my skin.

The focus on careers after college and internships before graduation. There are very strong resources on campus that help with these things.

greek life, variety of classes, good professors, study areas, snow, very accessible to get to the train station, mall or off campus places

The food and the people that we meet here because here we get to observe how certain foods are made and here we make friends for life.

The best thing about my school is that the students are very loyal to the school and there is a lot of school pride around campus.

Once you take the initiative to get involved, you can find a unique niche where you can fit in perfectly and be comfortable.

It's diverse and accepting. It's very liberal. There are a lot of great classes to choose from. The school spirit is great.

There is a great deal of school spirit at SU, students, faculty, staff, alum and community members love SU for life!

The community. I loved meeting people and made the best friends. I loved every minute of being at that school.

My school provides every and any opportunity avaliable for students to benefit from now and later in the future.