Tallahassee Community College

« See more reviews of Tallahassee Community College

To start with, my class mates are nice, they pay attention to what is going on in the class room, they work well when doing assignment together, and they are friendly, I enjoy being around them and talking with them as well as working with them when seperated into groups.

The majority of my classmates I find to be unmotivated, however, there are many who are attending my college because they cannot afford a four year university and, as consequence, are focused.

Smart, helpful, out-going, humble, genuine, personable, responsible, detail-oriented, magnetic, caring, patient, funny, thoughtful, open-minded, and pragmatic.

My classmates are smart and intelligent students who know what they want and what they need to do to succeed in life at Tallahassee Community College.

My classmates at Tallahassee community College are widely vaired in age, race, and personality, which makes for a unique blending of demographs.

Quiet, outspoken, annoying, cool, helpful, spaced-out, motivated, just coasting, and all in between.

Two words: young and free; as a result, most of my classmates focus on partying than their studies.

Diverse, my classmates are from around the world.