Tallahassee Community College

« See more reviews of Tallahassee Community College

Tallahassee Community College has some issues with administration. I know from experience that their methods with dealing with certain issues (such as registration and advising) is rather poor. Eighty percent of the time, a qualified person is unable to be reached for questions and concerns and the person present is less than helpful.

The worst thing about the school is the gym facility and its hours of operation. The students pay so much for tuition and fees but we don't have a large enough gym with classes to actually enjoy it. Its very crowded and the hours of operation are inconvenient.

The worst thing about TCC is that it is not a university. I have to transfer when I get my A.A. I could get my nursing degree there, but I want to be a part of a university so that I can return to school to further my education, whenever I would like.

The lack of attention that some of the students at my school recieve. I feel as though it is mainly about the finances and amount of money the school can collect instead of the quality of the education.

The worst thing about my school is that the campus allows students to smoke. There are many people who either asthamatic or just detest smokers and this creates a problem for those students.

The first thing that came to mind is the smokers, it seems everywhere I go, I'm walking into a cloud of smoke.

Failure is the worst because It should not been an excuse for a student not to be succeed in school.

I have yet to encounter any problems with TCC.

The mentality of some of the students.