Tallahassee Community College

« See more reviews of Tallahassee Community College

A frustration I've encountered has been inconsistency with professors. It can be difficult to adjust to college-level education when different work ethic is expected depending on the professor. I've had to retake classes or adjust ways of learning in order to pull a decent grade. Some professors are active and very involved with their students, while some lack in communication. Also, some may have only three tests the entire semester which could hinder a grade severely if a student messes up on one. The truth is some just don't want to grade papers.

Honestly, the most frustrating thing about TCC has nothing whatsoever to do the learning environment and a lot to do with the design of the school itself. There is not enough parking for all the students. It's common to have to park at least one road over from the school. Then, once you finally find a parking space, the buildings are spread far apart, it's common to have a 15 minute walk between classes. Which means when enrolling classes you have to ensure you can get from one side of campus to the other in time.

The administration and help desk is not very helpful. When seeking help about classes, paperwork, or other basic school records the people did not know how to help me or gave me false information. Also, guidance counselors give wrong advice about what classes to take. I've heard this from multiple students and think so too, myself.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that if financial aide dose not kick in when its time to pay for classes students have to pay out of pocket or have to re register for all classes all over again after 48 hours.

The people around are usually just here to look good and they take up space whereas the students that actually want to learn are distracted by them.

The most fustrating thing about my school is the parking lotand the passers-by that cause the traffic to be horrible. Parking sucks.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the lack communication of activites throughout the campus.

The amount of class clowns. Every class, one or two of them. Never fails.

Enrollment, is a pain, getting all the right paper work together.

I can't finish my four-year degree there.