Taylor University

« See more reviews of Taylor University

I love Taylor University because of all the great students and faculty there. We are very focused on community and everyone is very kind and welcoming. I also enjoy worshiping the Lord with my peers and professors, knowing that I have the support that I need, both spiritually and academically.

It was ranked #1 in the U.S. News & World Report and has high standards. Also, the employment rate after graduation is among some of the highest in the nation. The classes are small and the professors friendly and helpful.

I went to a very challenging university. The education I recieved at Taylor University was very well-rounded, comprehensive, and prepared me well to enter my career and life after college.

The community. Dorm life is so awesome. Freshmen are mixed in with upper classmen and that is invaluable. I'm making life long friends with solid men and women across campus.

I talk about how wonderful my teachers and friends are. This campus is very focused on relationships, and it shows from the dean of students to the people you live with.

The beautiful campus, off campus study options, and it's optional chapel, of which 75%+ of our campus attends 3 times per week.

I am learning more than I ever have before and that I do have a good core group of friends that I can rely on.

Community. Strong academics, a difficult but challenging school. Intigrating faith and learning.

Taylor prepared me for ministry in ways that most people don't get until seminary or after.

My amazing professors and the great friends I made.