Taylor University

« See more reviews of Taylor University

The best thing about Taylor University is the intentional community. Every person who comes here quickly finds a group of students that they connect with and feels unified with the entire student body, as well, as with professors. The student/teacher relationship is outstanding and unlike any other college I have visited. They care about where you are at in life mentally, spiritually, physically and emotionally. This makes attending classes much more enjoyable and when you are enjoying your time in class, you learn a lot more than if you were there grudgingly.

Taylor does a great job integrating faith and learning. The professors are not here to just teach about a subject, but to help students apply their faith in their major. Taylor is also great in building a community. This community is not like any other that I have experienced. The people at Taylor are so welcoming and loving. Basically, everything about Taylor is amazing!

The community. Taylor University is unique. It is in the middle of nowhere so we have to be creative to create fun. It is a dry campus so activties usually consist of random things in which people just hang out, enjoy themselves, and socialize.

The Christian spiritual emphesis and opportunities to grow while attending school is the best thing about Taylor University. College is a very influential and developing time in life. To be surrounded by positive influences is very rewarding.

The community is great! Everyone is so warm, friendly, and welcoming to each other and new students. They are willing to come alongside you in whatever way you need, help with homework, and prayer and support.

Community. Taylor really emphasizes the importance of "Intentional Community." There is such a love that percolates throughout the campus because of our strong community ties.

the community. People actually love each other and keep each other accountable and pray for each other. The students care about each other.

The community. We value each other and are a very close community. You can definately feel the love and respect within it.

I think the best thing about my school is the community feeling the faculty, staff, and students work hard to establish.

The emphasis on faith as a part of the education, work and life.