Temple University Top Questions

What do people really wear to class?

Savannah

It depends on what classes you have. I wear sweatpants and hoodies to class mostly, but some of my friends are business majors and are required to dress up to some of their classes. Mainly people wear jeans and tees to class. You will see some people in their pajamas though, especially in 8AM classes.

People in college wear ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING to class, In my time in undergrad, I've seen pretty much everything. Pajamas, pajama bottoms, shorts, sweats, headscarves, slippers, five inch heels, off the shoulder outfits, flip flops in snow, tube tops, timberland boots(in May) Uggs(fall, winter, spring) dresses, mini skirts, cazy neon colors, the list goes on and on and on. Most college kids don't try to look too fashionable though. We're college kids, we don't have that kind of money. Besides, you're supposed to be here for your education not a fashion show. Juust make sure you're clean, neat, and presentable and you'll be just fine.

Erlina

Everything. Some people come in sweats. Some people come in fancy outfits. It really doesn't matter, no one cares!