Texas Christian University

« See more reviews of Texas Christian University

Texas Christian University is a small school enabling a diverse education and a place I can call my home. The school is small enough where I can have one-on-one conversations with my professor, yet large enough to participate in a diverse variety of activities. It is a place where you will always run into someone you know, and where men still hold doors open for ladies. It is an atmosphere which makes you feel as if this college is its own city.

Texas Christian University is a four-year liberal arts school like many other universities, but it's unique in it's focus on each individual student and the up-to-date facilities that can be accessed by everyone- I feel like TCU helps me as an individual to excel and pursue my areas of interest.

Firm relationships between students and their professors are essential and illuminating on campus providing unique connections, relationships, and fellowship that will serve the students and professors beyond their college experience.

Texas Christian University is a school filled with energetic students, professors that are eager and willing to give you personal help whenever they can, and lots of great activities and opportunities to interact with your peers.

TCU is academically oriented, socially focused and an environment where students grow as people in a modern society. There's a sense of school spirit and pride that connect students across campus and even after graduation.

Texas Christian University is a school that is filled with people who want nothing more than to make the world a better place, and is able to provide the tools and teachings that students need to grow and prosper.

Beautiful! Smaller than other campuses, but well-kept. The environment is amazing and there are always flowers in bloom. And the buildings all look the same except for two- Sid Rich and Moudy.

Texas Christian University is a wonderful University with a great sense of community and academic excellence along with an amazing athletic program that I am proud to be a part of.

Texas Christian University is an amazing school that strives to educate individuals to think and act as ethical leaders and responsible citizens in the global community.

TCU is a great, welcoming place where you can develop into your own person without having to compete against fellow students for attention or resources.