Texas Christian University Top Questions

Where is the best place to get work done on campus?

Violet

I live in Milton Daniel and it's the best place to study, it's quite and people are studious. I think most halls have study lounges too. I sometimes go to the library, the quite section, to study if I need extra focus on homework or study for test. Other places that I sometimes go to: the conference rooms, study rooms in the business school, study rooms in Scharbauer.

Mariah

I like going to the BLUU. But the dorm I live in is great too. Milton Daniel is the honors dorm and there are a bunch of study pods and lounges that are great for getting the quiet environment you need to study. Also, on nice days, people study outside on the grass.

Carolyn

I frequently study in the study lounges in my dorm building. The quiet area of the library is also a popular place to study. Sometimes I go up to the 3rd floor the BLUU and study there. If you don't mind the noise, market square has a section tucked in the back where you can study and snack at the same time.

ariel

I found the best place to get stuff done is anywhere with a big comfy chair!

Violet

I live in Milton Daniel (the honor students hall) and it's the best place to study, it's quite and people are studious. I think most halls have study lounges too. I sometimes go to the library, the quite section, to study if I need extra focus on homework or study for test. Other places that I sometimes go to: the conference rooms, study rooms in the business school, study rooms for honor students in Scharbauer.

R

Between the bustle of campus and the extreme lack of privacy, it's better to leave if you actually want to get something done.