Texas Tech University

« See more reviews of Texas Tech University

The only thing that was left out is just a piece of advise. In the case that you do not agree with anything on campus, voice your opinion and stand by your opinion if you feel it is representing you, an organization, the campus or anything wrongly. It takes strength to fight for what you believe in and too many back down in the face of authority.

Texas Tech has a rich cultural history that shine through in its archetecture, atmosphere, and traditions. From the moment I arrived on campus for my first tour, I felt something was different about Tech. Everyone was friendly and I was treated as an individual, not as a nameless face who will come to their school. They made me feel wanted.

The city itself can be kinda gross. Get ready for dust storms and high wind. Don't wear lipgloss because dust will stick to your mouth and its disgusting. The campus is really pretty though especially in the spring and summer months. If you are looking into architecture, this is the best place to go, it's intense, but really worth it.

One of the things that I think is unique about Texas Tech is the fact that you get the feeling of being at a big campus but at the same time you get the feeling of being at a smaller school as well. Since Tech is somewhat of a younger sibling to UT and A&M, students do a good job of making the campus a fun and spirited environment.

From its academic excellence to the pride and tradition. Texas Tech University is different and unique in many ways. theres a higly supportive attidues for academic success that can not be matched by other universities. The university strongly abides by the Alma Mater "To strive for honor evermore". and i say long live the matadors.

Lubbock is a unique town all on it's own. The greek life is dominant must at this school. The campus is always clean and nice looking. During Christmas the campus is decorated and it is welcoming. The student's are always friendly everywhere all over campus and off campus. Lubbock is a great town to live in during college.

Although in some cases Texas Tech does not meet some of the standards I would like, it is a very educational university and is a nationally ranked school. I still believe that this is a great place to graduate from and would not change my mind about going here. I also love the fact it is so close to my home.

Texas Tech is unique because it is a fairly large school, but you would never guess it was. The community and school activites involve every student who wishes to participate, you never feel left out even with 25,000 other students. Fitting in and making friends is one of the easiest things to do in Lubbock.

Texas Tech is one of the biggest campuses in the nation. They have a lot of state of the art buildings and equipment. The teachers are superb. And the small community of Lubbock is nice so you don't get lost. Also, everyone who goes there or lives in Lubbock are just all-around nice, friendly people.

I've only been at Tech for two years and I have already experienced so much... it's insane how much I have been blessed to be at this school... I love it and I can't see my self anywhere else but here... there is nothing else like thorwing up the Guns before a Big Game or whenever...