Texas Tech University

« See more reviews of Texas Tech University

Tech is friendly and has a lot of school spirit. It has a great reputation for producing high-achieving graduates. It has a health-science center affiliated with it and they have a great occupational therapy program, which for me, is my career goal, making Tech very attractive.

Conclusion: Texas Tech will pretty much rock your world! Come experience the boondocks of NW Texas where you might possibly see your first tumble weed...LOL! Tech is also perfectly located if you like to ski or snow board since we are only an hour away from Ruidoso!

Compared with other schools Texas Tech University not only competes academically and socially with America's top universities, but it also has come to feel like home for me which I feel could have only been possible at this amazing university.

The reason I chose Tech over other schools was because of the balance between academics and athletics. Sports have always been a huge part of my life so a school that allowed me to pursue my goals while enjoying athletics was important to me.

Texas Tech has some of the greatest opportunities. We have one of the best Agriculture Science Colleges and Human Sciences colleges in the nation. Everything we offer excels, and no where else can you experience all four seasons in one day.

The environment is one of a kind and the students are unique. The campus is one of the best in the country and the faculties are friendly. The academics are what they should be; difficult. Overall the school is one of its kinds.

My school is located in west Texas in a relatively small city. It is not surrounded by large citys and would not be a good choice for someone who likes city life. However it is a good choice for someone who likes rural living.

I feel that the Texas Tech campus is extremely secure. I felt safe living on campus...even knowing that other colleges were being shot at. I believe that Tech is a great college and I am proud to be a Red Raider.

The campus is very large but it is SO easy to get involved and make your experience here very worth while. There is always something going on which makes the transition into the school very easy.

I would be surrounded by friends and in a comfortable environment. The campus was open and welcoming and it seemed like a place where I could be comfortable and get a quality education