Texas Tech University

« See more reviews of Texas Tech University

Initially, I usually brag to my friends that are still in highschool or in my hometown about how much I love the teachers and the classes. In my school very few teachers were actually intersting with their subjects. Also, the principal would sometimes be on power trips so highschool was frustrating. Here, the teachers always have interesting things to say in class and have a refreshing joy in their subject, although some are still monotone. I also enjoy that most students have an interest in the classes and the discussions between everyone always stimulates the brain and is usually exciting.

Texas Tech has already afforded me more opportunities than I would have thought possible. The professors make classroom materials understandable, and are available to help me should I need it. Also, there are many great activities I can participate in on campus that aren't associated with athletics. I have been able to meet many interesting people in classes and in the dorms. All in all, my entire eperience at Tech has simply been phenomenal.

When I talk to my friends about Texas Tech University, I brag about a lot of things. It is so much more than just a fantastic school with a gorgeous campus and a great athletic program. It's about pride, school spirit, and tradition. Not every school obtains these characterisitics, but they are the foundation of Texas Tech. I feel honored to attend this university and to be a red raider, and in my eyes, that is enough to brag about.

My campus is the second-largest in the country. While being completely huge, it also boasts a lot of events and organizations available to students, so included in our tuition is loads of opportunities to not only meet new people, but explore new interests. There's a free class for literally everything. Had I gone somewhere else, I am sure that I would not have nearly the same chance to experience so many new things.

The campus is beautiful and walking to class is so peaceful. All sporting events (including football games) are free for Texas Tech students! It is so easy to make friends due to all of the cookouts, sporting events, and community service opportunities set up by the leaders. Going there is an absolute blessing and I feel like I have a second home and a second family. Its a very comforting place to be.

I really love that the people are all so accepting and the fact that every one gets along no matter what. You could be white, black, purple, green, buddhist, catholic, indian and everyone would be cool with it and just say hey I don't care but let us all get together and have a great time. It's the most fun and it feels like such a big family when your own family isn't there.

I brag the most about TTU's sense of school spirit, pride in their work, and their academic contributions to various fields of study. TTU has world class research facilities, a top notch law school, and one of the best nursing and medical schools in the country. TTU is more affordable than many schools in the nation and provides an equally valuable education.

The campus is absolutely gorgeous! Texas Tech University offers all the resources you need for absolute success in your education. The environment is very relaxed and open which can help relieve a student from stress. The people at Texas Tech are very friendly and are always willing to help out other fellow students.

What I like most about Texas Tech University, being in a small town, is that everyone begins to know everyone after a while so it is easier to become friends with more students, or students going to other colleges around the city. It creates a healthy diversity and overall acceptance of common differences.

The environment at my school is really great because you will feel like at home there instantly. The professors and staffs are also great. They are always there for you and if you need help or have questions. You can talk to pretty much anyone without feeling embarrassed or ashamed.