Texas Wesleyan University

« See more reviews of Texas Wesleyan University

Anyone that isn't serious about getting an education. Tuition is expensive, and federal grants aren't enough to pay for it. There's no point in getting yourself into debt or ruining your credit if you're only going to school to goof off. This isn't a party school or somewhere you go just to get a piece of paper - you're here to learn. So take it serious.

a person should not attend this school if they are not serious about getting a hire education, if they are not willing to put in the time to study for classes, a person should not attend this school if they want to party, and a person should not attend this school if they have school on the bottom of their list of priorities.

You should not attend this school if you dont plan to take college seriously. We study alot and are expected to make good grades. If you are not outoging and ready to bring new campus organizations and activities then don't attend.

A person that likes small classes and interaction with their professors. A person that is accepting of cultural diversity and open to all different types of ideas and perspectives about life.

People who are lazy, ignorant, selfish, and have negative attitudes. People who are evil spirited, stubborn, and who do not have compassion for others.

the type of person who should not attened this school is someone who wants a big campus, classes. Or someone who does not want something so personal.

SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT STRIVE TO ACHIEVE HIS GOAL SHOULD NOT ATTEND TEXAS WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY.

The unorganized individual who has difficulty completing work without constant supervision.

Someone who is looking for a big, party school. Go to Texas Tech!

Someone who is pursuing an engineering degree shouldn't attend this school. This school doesn't have any engineering programs.