The Community College of Baltimore County

« See more reviews of The Community College of Baltimore County

While attending Essex-The Community College of Baltimore County, I?ve notice the richness in diversity. My classmates are an assortment of colors and languages. I?m always in awe with natives from far away countries and Marylanders from different corners of the state, all in one classroom. It?s amazing.

The classmates at CCBC that I have encountered so far includes a wide diverse group including many different ethnicities, races, ages, as well as many groups coming from similar family backgrounds and some not so familiar.

When you go to CCBC classmates there are not looking to make friends. They are more focused on doing their school work. Most of them are just looking to get out of their and to move on to a four year college.

My classmates are a lively bunch of individuals, who really want to make a difference in their lives.

The students are so absorbed by their class assignments that they do not really socialize.

My class mates are such an entertaining group of people.

My classmates are very creative.

The majority of students have kept to themselves. They are friendly when I have spoken to them, but for the most part everyone is in their own bubble.