The New School

« See more reviews of The New School

This school is best known for their designs in almost every field. This particular school is separated into 6 different fields such as Jazz, Design, Social Research, Liberal Arts, etc. There is a mixture of design and artistry within every major which shows that the school is very innovative and original with their systems. Furthermore, there was a development of a new system in the university for energy-saving purposes, as well as environmental friendly systems inside the new university center. Activism and knowledge is also a combined system that is used to make effective change in our society.

The New School has different schools. I am currently enrolling in Parsons the New School of Design. This school is best known as its strong curriculum in Fashion Design. It has famous ex alum such as: Donna Karan, Narciso Rodriguez amongst others.

They are known for their art school. That is why I am going. They are located in the middle of NYC which provides a rich environment for any student. Their fashion design program is one of the best in the world.

The 100% liberal arts undergraduate program at Eugene Lang College, Parsons School for Design, and The New School for Social Research's Psychology program.

Aside for Fashion,Parsons The New School is viewed strongly Design school.

It's known for its great writing programs, and design programs

Being a seminar style college, BA/BFA Dual degree program.

fashion design, photographic, interior design, graphic

They shoot "Project Runway" at Parsons. Yuck.

Liberal, creative, and artistic academics.