The University of Alabama

« See more reviews of The University of Alabama

Your first time on campus at Alabama many only know of us for Football. Well, we are big into that but History is another aspect. The UA campus in Tuscaloosa is very historical. All of the buildings in yellow brick were buildings that were burned by the Yankees when they came through during the civil war. The presidents mansion wasnt burned because the presidents wife went outside with a broom in her nightgown and told the Yankees to move on and leave the library and students be. There are so many different historical aspects to see including the antabellum architecture from Gorgas library to the Presidents Mansion. The campus is sprawled out across a large area with the main focus being the quad seperating Gorgas from the Presidents Mansion with Denny Chimes right in the middle ringing its bell over all of the old oak trees that survived the April 27th, 2011 tornadoes.

A large, financially strong nationally recognized university that provides generous scholarships to highly qualified students for academics, sports and other talents. Beautiful campus with excellent facilities. Something for everyone from Greek life, clubs, music, arts and sports. National champions in several mens an womens sports. Lots of school spirit and strong alumni support. Reputation has grown substantially in academics and several colleges are in top national ratings of public universities.

The University of Alabama is a great place to attend with many diverse people interacting together in an academic environment that allows you to experience a wide and varied array of studies and activities which will enhance your understanding of real world situations and provide the qualities neccessary for you to succeed in life.

The University of Alabama is a diverse campus which gives it's students the opportunity to succeed in life, there are many organizations that students can and do get involved with that cover a vast variety of interests, and the students and faculty work together to make an impact on the community.

The University of Alabama is a great school in the South Eastern Conference. There is alot of greek activity on campus, but you do not have to participate to enjoy it. The students at this school are very conservative, but I feel that this is changing fairly quickly.

The University of Alabama is a community of faculty and students that are diverse in their backgrounds and cultures but similar in their goal to obtain the best educational experience possible to prepare them for success in the future!

The University of Alabama is a place where students can develop into the person they hope to be; it is a school overflowing with opportunities, knowledge, camaraderie, and fun, and it is the happiest place I've ever been.

The University of Oklahoma offers a wide variety of classes and extra-curriculur activities and the instructors are very intelligent and easy to get along with; also, we are very proud and everyone loves football!

This school is very fun if you enjoy a great social life but is lacking in some educational areas, depending on what your education department is and whether or not that department has a lot of funders or not.

The University of Alabama is full of historical Civil War areas, has a beautiful campus, an incredibly fanatical football fan base, a fairly diverse curriculum , all captured inside small-town Alabama.