The University of Alabama

« See more reviews of The University of Alabama

The University of Alabama is a very big sports school. With winning our fourteenth national football title this year, we generate a lot of attention to football and our other highly ranked sports teams. The gymnastics team won the championship last year, the basketball team progressed deep into the NIV tournament, softball was ranked in the top 10, and our baseball team recieves alot of attention. The football team, however, is what the university is built upon. Beating rival Auburn is a must at my school. And winning championships. And I'd say we do both pretty well. Roll Tide.

The University of Alabama is quite honestly best known for its athletics program. The Crimson Tide is dominant not only in college football, but also in our other sports programs (gymnastics, softball, baseball, basketball, golf, etc.). However, the academics of this University are often outshadowed by our much more publicized athletics. The University has top national programs in multiple academic areas, such as a law, business, engineering, and the sciences. If people were to do research, I think they would be very surprised how excellent Alabama really is.

The University of Alabama is, by far, best known as a football school! Alabama students and fans take pride in the football team and how hard the school works to keep the football team at high standards. I have met students from Spain and Hawaii who have said they wanted to attend Alabama because of the love of sports that is here. I have also been a dedicated fan of the University of Alabama football team ever since I knew what football was. Football and school pride is a big deal in the south, especially at Alabama.

My school is best known for it's football team. During football season at my school alumni, fans, and students all camp out on an area of the campus called the "quad," and have cook outs/tail gates until the game starts. People from all over the United States come to the football games and the team spirit is incredible. Although the team has lost its winning legacy over the past few years, fans stil remain as loyal as ever and continue to pay OUTRAGEOUS prices to get one of the "in high demand" tickets.

Are school is best known for its strong heritage in its football program and the fans that this sport produces. The alumni give their first choice jobs to fellow alumni. The ROTC programs are excellent and train and commision great officers. I will be taking my commision in a few years from now. The oppurtunities on this campus are endless there are oppurtunities for everyone to get invloved. However the best thing our school is known for is its Strong tradition as a university and the schools Alumni

The University of Alabama is mainly known for its successful sports programs. Our football team has 15 National Championships under their belt, and our Gymnastics, Golf, and Wheelchair Basketball teams are all exceptionall successful, as well. Our school is also known for our large Greek system, as our campus has over 18 sororities and several fraternities. Over 2,000 incoming freshmen women take part in formal recruitment last year, making our Rush the largest in the nation.

The University of Alabama is best known for our success on the football field. The University of Alabama has won 12 national championships in football and is looking to add another title this year. The team is 9-0 and is about to move into the #1 ranking in the polls. Nick Saban has brought back the excitement and pride in our football team. Hopefully our success continues and the University of Alabama can reclaim it's name as a power house in college football.

The University of Alabama is mainly known for being a large , Southeastern university filled with rich tradition. It has a rich tradition in sports and mainly football where it holds the most national championships by any university. The academics at this school are also well-known for its subjects of business, medicine, and engineering. Lastly, Alabama is know for its social life with friendly students and the many activities it offers.

My school is best known for our incredible football program. Football season is by far the best part of the year. We have 15 national championships and are on our way to 16. Everyone on campus is very active in activities related to football. The games are incredible and an experience I cannot even begin to describe. Everyone is so involved and we have an incredilbe winning record and losing a game is an extremely rare occurance.

Of course everyone knows that UA is known for it's FOOTBALL!! Roll Tide! However, UA is known for other other things as well. UA has some of the top ranked scholars and faculty and engages in tons of research to better our world. I love it here at UA and I am sure that anyone else who has ever been on campus on Gameday can tell you that the atmosphere is amazing and once you experience it you are hooked.