The University of Alabama

« See more reviews of The University of Alabama

A person who is not serious about their education should not attend The University of Alabama. I am really upset at the people who come to my school to join a fraternity or sorority and get wasted every night. They are a waste of space and take away the value of an education that the rest of us would like to achieve.

Anyone who is not serious about having a career and having the desire to better themselves. If someone is interested in college only because it seems like the " right thing" , then this school is definetly not for you. You must be dedicated, and willing to do what you have to in order to be a success student.

The campus at Alabama is very large and open. This being said even though there are entrances for physically disabled it would still be very troublesome to get from class to class across the large space. Other than this there is not a reason as to not attend the University of Alabama.

Someone who wants to get one-on-one teacher attention in the beginning years of college might find it hard to find their place at this school, but can do it eventually. Also, those who are opposed to school spirit related to football might consider not attending this school.

You should not attend this school if you want any kind of arts degree. Non-religious people may not want to come here if they want to avoid people haggling them about religion. With that said, there are people of all kinds attending UA. that love it.

People who are adverse to tradition or not willing to get into school spirit would probably not find this school as fun. It is also located in a college town so this would not be the place for someone looking to live a typical urban life.

Students who would not preform well in large classes, or can not easily maneuver around a large college campus. Also, people who do not like greek life, for this plays a major role in social activites found at the school.

A person who cannot handle lots of physical exercise a day should not bother as parking on campus is basically nonexistent so expecting a ten to thirty minute walk up and down hills to class is normal.

The person that should not attend this school is the person who is not focused, does not have good study/eating habits, and is not able to network with other people in the field you are pursuing.

A person who does not like getting out, getting involved, and getting to know people. With a school this size, it takes an effort on the student's part to get involved and meet new people.