The University of Alabama

« See more reviews of The University of Alabama

I don't believe that there is a certain set or type of person that should not attend the university because it seems like a place that is for evreybody, and everyone is welcomed here.

Anyone that doesn't like being away from the city or being close to everything. And that are trying to watch their money. It is really expensive to attend this school.

Someone who is not open to being socially active. Also someone who wants to attend a small college. Someone who only wants to party should not come here either.

The kind of person that should not attend this school is a person who is not willing to work and strive for excellence. They should be school spirited as well.

A person who is not serious about their academic studies and future. A person who is not ready to handle the real struggles life throws at them after college.

The kind of person that should not attend the University of Alabama is a person who does not like big classes and wants more one-on-one with their teachers.

Someone who is non-traditional or doesn't believe in southern values. Also, people that are very against the Greek system (fraternities and sororities).

I think this school is perfect for all types of people. When I did attend there were pretty much a social group for every type of person there is.

I think everyone should attend the University of Alabama. The variety of students that go here are what make the school so exciting.

Any person who wants a great education and the opportunity to find out who they really are should attend the University of Alabama.