The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga

« See more reviews of The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga

The worst thing is that there are not enough campus activities and the students don't get involved enough. I wish there were more concerts, fairs, something in the middle of campus and that more people would attend functions.

This school always accepts more incoming freshmen than they can physically accomodate. This puts a lot of stress on all students. Students have left this school because of the shortage of housing and parking is ridiculous.

The worst thing about my school were the extremely large math and science classes that they offer, because class instruction becomes a struggle and lots of necessary knowledge can easily be lost in such a vast atmosphere.

The worst thing about UTC is its location in downtown Chattanooga. The school has city traffic on its streeets and around the dorm areas. I believe this makes for a more dangerous situation in the saftey of the students.

The school is the "younger sibling" of University of Tennessee at Knoxville. because of this out faculty and curriculem is much lower than the other campus. I would love to change that for all of the student body.

I've yet to experience a bad thing much less the worst, but for now if I had to choose something it's that the library closes early. I would think a college library would be open later than 8 or 9.

Pressure from UT-Knoxville to remain small. They put downward pressure on the Chattanooga system and we suffer slightly in terms of expansion and general improvements!

The worst thing about this campus is the fire drills. People set off the fire alarm with the slightest hint of smoke. They cook at all hours of the morning!

The current location of the school is quite fat from my home, so it may seem difficult for me to move into the campus.

The self taught math class. I struggle in math and really could use a teacher or someone to help me.