The University of Tennessee-Knoxville

« See more reviews of The University of Tennessee-Knoxville

Overall, I have enjoyed my experience at UT, the only problem I have here is that lack of communication with the students. They seem to disregard what the students opinions are and instead make choices that don't allow our input.

The sheer amount of school spirit my school has is astounding. Everyone, and I mean everyone, seems to want to wear their orange and white come game days--even if they could care less about the actual sports.

The University of Tennessee is a lot bigger than other schools I looked at. While walking to class you get to admire Knoxville and its beauty. The people are great everywhere with their southern hospitality!

There is an unique air about this school that is especially seen on a Saturday in the fall, when the streets are flooded with people wearing Tennessee orange. The camaraderie is unmistakable.

I don't know about many other schools, but we have a very expansive campus with a lot of scenery. We also have crazy orange students that square dance at freshman orientation.

Our school has a strong sense of spirit that gives us a more tight-knit bond than other campuses. We are also very prestegious with our research in classes on campus.

All of the outdoor adventures accessible and the wonderful team sports. I also love the hospitality and the new culinary departments.

I can't believe I'm graduating in May 2009...but it is worth it; encourage students to push themselves because UT definitely won't.

The people are very friendly and non judgemental. Plus, the aademic program is superior to many private schools i considered.

UT has many students, opportunities, and resources that help the whole transitioning process from adolescents to adulthood.