The University of Tennessee-Knoxville

« See more reviews of The University of Tennessee-Knoxville

I am a single mother of two toddlers and can not seem to get the financial aid needed. Whenever I have contacted my financial aid advisor, it is hard to get a straight answer or a return phone call.

I'm doing so many activities, research, and work and sometimes it gets to my head. However, while this is a downside sometimes, it is also a plus. Most of the time I enjoy it... sometimes I don't.

Honestly, the most frustrating thing about school is finances. I am a student that has no parental help and it is difficult to try and find the funds to stay in school or even eat sometimes.

It does seem like sometimes students don't have much say in things. It is a large university, but the SGA doesn't do very well with representing every student.

Some teachers do not seem to care whether you get a credit or not, but most are very well at working with students to help them to the best of their ability.

In my opinion the most frustrating thing about the University of Tennessee at Knoxville is the size. It's hard to find your place amoung the great masses.

There are very little studio classes, but a lot of art majors that need them. UT takes on too many art majors then puts no money into the art building.

The construction is a little bothersome at times. Other than that the University is quite pleasant and has several features that are desirable.

The school does a lot to appease the alumni or fans or research professors and doesn't always put the students and their needs first.

Losing at football. Administrators not lisetning to studnets. Assinine decisions made by the administrators.