The University of Tennessee-Knoxville

« See more reviews of The University of Tennessee-Knoxville

i wish i had been better prepared. college is new place and its where you find out your true values and what is important to you.

Wish I would have known how terrible parking, groceries, housing, are, as well as how unreasonable the administration seems.

How to really study for a test. I never had to study before I came to college, it is hard to just start studying now.

Truly how expensive college really is. Not just University specific, but generally the amount of money it takes.

I wish had known that there were so many hills that I would have to walk by in order to get to my classes.

My roommates are awesome and I didnt have to worry about anything. I wish i had joined the swimming club.

I wish i had know that college is not as hard as all of the teachers in high school made it out to be.

I wish I had known from the beginning how vital keeping up with your classes online would be.

How to manage my time better, how to keep trrack of money in a more proficient way.

I wish I would have known how bad campus housing is. I really do not suggest it.