The University of Texas at San Antonio

« See more reviews of The University of Texas at San Antonio

One thing that dissappoints me with UTSA is the lack of activities there are on campus because being a freshman and living in the dorms I get bored and wish there was a little more going on on campus on the weekends and such! But maybe I just havent looked around enough!

The worst thing about my school is not getting more personal assistance in my classes. I was in a classroom with too many students and not being able to even work in groups or have any kind of help from the professor made my first years at the university difficult.

The parking situation is a really bad thing, it seems that there are far more students than parking spots available. A way to fix that would be to offer off campus parking and have a shuttle bus pick students every 5-15 minutes.

Since it is a new school with a recent new football team its not as school spirited as i would like. Also there arent many traditions here yet, its not your typical traditional college since it is still growing.

The worst thing would be the parking, because parking goes fast especially in the mornings. There is alot of parking with different prices but your almost always waiting for someone to leave to get their spot.

It's too big and there is never a place to park and I pay for parking! Okay, I always find a parking place, but it's really far away, which is good exercise unless it's pouring a big ole Texas rainstorm!

The worst thing about my school is that there isnt a good teacher student relationship. I have to go through so many channels just to try and e-mail my professors.

The athletic department uses students' money to provide fun activities and trips for athletes that regular students do not get the opportunity to benefit from.

The worst thing about The University of Texas at San Antonio is the parking, especially for off campus students, faculty, and staff.

The worst part about UTSA has to be the dorm food. Other than the dorm food there isn't really anything wrong with it in my opinion.