The University of Texas of the Permian Basin

« See more reviews of The University of Texas of the Permian Basin

The worst thing about my school is that the school is not very good on informing us,the students, of important issue such as government loans and their organizational skills on a marginal basis.Other than that i am very satisfied with the education i am currently receiving.The professors are very good at their job. This is a great school to go to in order to get a very good education. That i wouldn't change anything about that.

The worst thing I would consider about my school is the cost of out-of-state tuition. For me, it costs a lot. I'm from Utah and going to school in the state of Texas. So for me, is the financial situation I'm going through. I think it's high and I want to be considered a resdent by now because I've been living here for over a year and I want to pay in state tuition. Hopefully by next year I have established to be a resident.

I think the worst thing about my school is the facility. The building itself is very old and could use some brightening up. The landscape around the campus and the city for that fact is very dreary and dry. It is almost depressing to see so many shriveled up plants turning to tumble weeds and hitting innocent cars passing by.

It is very difficult to think of something that I dont like about my school. The professors and the advisors are all very helpful and everyone is really friendly. The worst thing that I have noticed is that it is small. Some of the classrooms are too small for the amount of students and that can be distracting.

One of the drawbacks to our school is that we don't have the greek system. Which makes it harder to get out and meet new people. I think the greek system would help everyone socialize more. Since we don't lack this, there tends to be lot of drama around campus within our various sports teams.

The worst thing i would have to say is the lack of school spirit on campus. It would be nice to be able to be proud of our school but it just seems kinda lame in some ways. Its really if you live on campus and either are an athlete or know the athletes that you really get involved

The worst thing about UTPB is that there us not a football team. So there is kind of a lack of school spirit, but there is basketball, vollyball and other sports that help bring up that school spirit.

One thing that UTPB that would be better is its surrounding community. Driving in Odessa is more deangerous than in an average city, and there are frequent automobile incidents.

THe school doesn't have much school spirit and the campus is dead on the weekends. There were some activities for the students but there need to be more for the students to do.

It's hard to find something wrong but one thing I would say is that to solve an issue, more than one department is usually needed. I would assume this is normal.