The University of Texas of the Permian Basin

« See more reviews of The University of Texas of the Permian Basin

I think UTPB is a school more for a student who is ready to get to get serious and work hard to achieve what they plan to acomplish. Although the teachers and the expectations of the school might not be as laid back as some other schools in texas it can also be a really fun friendly school. If one wanted to have the absolute best colllege exerience they could have UTPB would be thier right choice. there isnt a college anyone could find better then UTPB.

The kind of person that should attend this school are people that want a good education and are not ready to make a big jump to a big university like UT Austin. UTPB is a great school for local and out of town kids. It has a great environment.

This is actually my first semester at this college but everyone I've been in contact with has been incredably friendly and helpful.

People who want to play a sport at a division II college with not a lot of money, and don't want to work hard to get a degree.

Someone who wants a great education and wants even better friends, but can no really afford to pay for a "great" college.

People who like to drink and go clubbing and people who like to be extremely social.

A person who is open and ready to have new experiences will enjoy UTPB.