The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley

« See more reviews of The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley

The first day, I don't know most of the people who sit next to me especially in my science classes because most of them are in huge classrooms. I would know the ones I graduated with or I have met before. But then as the days go on I get to know some of the students who I sit next to. Most classmates are really friendly and we share information about different classes and teachers and such. Ussually if your classmates are in your same major then you see them in more than one class.

Our school is basically all hispanic. Everyone is nice to each other and dont take into consideration any personal information. At the end of the day everyone is here for a reason to get a higher education for a better future. Most people go to class in regular comfortable clothes their are those few who like to dress up occasionally. Most students are humble about their economic issues.

It is very interesting but there are alot of different ethnic groups that my classmates pertain to. I believe we are all as equally interested in our future careers since we are all attending class. I can see that alot of my classmates aren't afraid to speak their minds nor communicate amongst ourselves even as strangers. That has helped me become more of an outgoing person myself.

My classmates vary from ethnicity to religion. My classmates are fun and very outgoing you get to learn new things every year. You can see how people live in their homes. Many are from diferent countries. You get to know many of their traditions from back home. Also it pretty easy to make friends. It's as simple as in he/she can be your roommate.

The classmates are an alright group of smart individuals who seem to have somewhat a grasp of things. Alot of them are very much to themselves and probably has some lack of respect for others. But overall, they all have their goals and ambitions that they would like to see come into fruition.

No one is let of, everyone is kind, Most UTPA students are really kind, and have this beautiful culture. Really is an experience that you will never forgett. Most students are from texas, the other one's are from Mexico. I am from Mexico , and people treat me very well.

there is a huge diversity in my school racial, religious, economic, ethnecity and so on. for a student to feel out of place they would have to speak zero english. students just wear comfortable clothes,

Most classmates keep to themselves, but there are a few who are very out spoken, and like in any other school as the semester continues its easier to start a conversation with your neighbor.

Classmates are very nice and helpful. They are easy to converse with because we are all under the same college. So there is so many similarity in what we like.

Classmates will vary, we have a large diverse population of students, so the classroom norm. will vary depending on the class subject or diffuculty level.