The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley

« See more reviews of The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley

I think every person should be given the same opportunity to attend school regardless, but in my opinion people that shouldn't attend school are people who don't want to go to school or get higher education.

I believe a person who really doesn"t care much about school. Studying is an important issue that needs to be done to pass tests and the classes. A person who is just going to party shouldn"t attend school.

People that are not into learing and thinking big about there future should not attend college. College is place were you can take your learing into the next level and be something good in your life.

I dont really know what kind of person it might be but i just would say someone that doesn't want to get a degree because you are just waisting your time and your money and the professor time.

I really do not think anyone shouldn't attend this school, like i've said everyone is helpful, friendly, and there is a wide variety of cultures, everyone is welcome.

Someone who isn't intrested in going to school. A person that doesn't want to succeed. Someone who doesn't take life seriously and plays around.

I think the perfect candidate for this school is someone that likes small classes and that want to actually learn.

UTPA would be a good school if you plan to get a job in either the health field or education field.

it does not matter what kind of person you are u should always keep this university in mind.

Any person can attend this school. I don't see why not. This campus is pretty diverse.