Three Rivers Community College Top Questions

My classmates are eager to learn and very competitive.

Paul

A very diverse group of people from graduating highschool to adults like myelf, leads to very interesting discussions!

Cassidy

Although I have not begun attending class, from the registration process I see my classmates as regular people. Teens right out of high school, not exactly sure where they want to go, or just do no have the money to do so. And even adults of any age returning to school to finish what they may or may not have started. It is a school open to any body that is willing to receive an education.

Nicolas

I didnt get to know my classmates in any class except for public speaking. Everybody seemed to fin in perfectly. I didnt know anybody going into the class and by the end I made pleanty of new friends. One girl I was actually able to hang out with out of school. Everybody respected everybody during their speaking time and nobody seemed to dislike anyone else. It was the right mix of adults and young adults where the teacher wasnt overwhelmed with young kids. My classmates in that class are unforgetable.