Toccoa Falls College

« See more reviews of Toccoa Falls College

My school is a place where people do not come to make just an academic record, but to build faith, friendship, and family while learning, growing, and discovering new venues for their future goals.

I think the school has great potential to be a wonderful campus bringing students in and keeping them, but the leadership there is set in some "old" thinking and we are behind the times.

My school is highly religious and focused on the students, ready to challenge them at every turn and push them beyond what they think they are ready to deal with.

Toccoa Falls College seeks to glorify God through teaching and preparing Christian leaders who will spread the message of Jesus Christ with love to the world.

Toccoa Falls College is a Conservative, Christian, liberal-arts school where character is developed with intellect .

This school puts a lot of emphasis on their religion. It's a great school if that;''s what you're looking for.

A training field for learning about and developing a love for Jesus Christ and others.

A Christian environement that nurtures both academic and intellectual growth.

A place where I feel part of a community.

TFC is a small, but lively community !