Toccoa Falls College

« See more reviews of Toccoa Falls College

The most frustrating thing about my school is that they are not willing to help you find a job on campus. I have work studay and I was unable to use that money to help pay for school because most of the available spots were given to students who do not have work study. If TFC had started to save available jobs on campus, I believe that a majority of the work study students would not have a problem finding a job and paying for school. They, however, are now working with those students to help them find a job.

The most frustrating thing about the school is when the atmosphere that you love is disrupted. This is a natural part of college and life in general, but it still does not take away the frustration. For example, there are students who do not wish to participate and be an active part of out campus community and surrounding community. Their selfish distain for others is an aspect that I find very discouraging.

I would have to say the most frustrating thing is the rule that we can't move off campus till were 23 years old. We'll all be graduated by then. So personally I find that very frustrating, because I've found my good friends and would love to be able to get an apartment off campus but I can't. I don't like having to deal with dorm drama and dramatic girls all the time.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that there aren't very many places for people to hang out and play games and stuff and in order to do that you have to go off-campus or to the library which isn't very conducive to hanging out. I wish that they had a place where we could just chill like with couches and such.

There tends to be a lack of communication between the various departments and offices. Also, we lack a lot of extracurricular activities, especially in the arts. We have very little opportunity to engage in art, drama, or other arts programs. Music, however, is very prevalent.

The amount of money it costs to attend, especially if you are not a Georgia resident. Financial aid is very helpful, but it does not meet all of one's needs and loans become and inevitable certainty.

They are starting to take away all of the disciplinary acts that they used to have. I feel like they are lowering their standards so that they can draw more people in.

When you get tired of hiking around the beautiful mountians, there's not much else to do.

The food continues to be horrible.