Trinity Washington University

« See more reviews of Trinity Washington University

I consider the worst thing about my school to be when we have to reserve a room for an activity because sometimes administration forgets to set up. Also, the fact that we can't use certain rooms for events becasue of scheduling conflicts. I am in the Performing Arts Club at my school and the library has a stage that is bigger than the stage in the auditorium. We could use that for rehearsals and performances. I understand that we have to abide by those rules but that room needs to be utilized.

The worst thing i consider about my school is the campus size. It's way too small and everything is so far away such as malls, food places, etc. Even though the school I go to is pretty good, they could make the campus bigger for all the money students are paying to go there.

The worst thing about my school is the graduation rate. It is very low. I beleive if Trinity gets its graduation rate up more people will want to attend.

I wish we had a entertainment complex with a movie theatre. We should have more food selections also.

Since my school is so small alot of people don't know that it's there.

The only thing I would have been told to do for the first year is that the exams you give are the majority of the grade in each class.