Trinity Washington University

« See more reviews of Trinity Washington University

A person who is uncomfortable with homosexual women should not attend this school asthe majority of the students are self proclaimed gay, or bi-curious. A person who is easily distracted and requires alot of structure One looking for a male life partner at their college should not attend this institution as 99% of the population is female. One who is of African, or Latina descent seeking a "diverse" collegiate experience should not attend this school as 90% of the student body is of color One seeking a large research based institution

The only person that I can think of that shouldn't attend Trinity College would be a person who doesn't want to learn and become successful and who wouldn't want that?

Individuals that are tunnel visioned and do not want to meet new people that will have an amazing impact on your life.

A narrow minded person because when attending Trinity you encounter women from all walks of life.

Any one can attend this school, there is no reason why Trinity woudn't be an awesome choice.

n/a