Trinity Washington University

« See more reviews of Trinity Washington University

The most important element in finding a college that best suits an individual is to think carefully about what they wish to study. As parents, do not force your children into a career that they may not be interested, just because you believe that its best for them. Students, think about a career in which you can be successful while enojying what you are doing.

TRUST YOUR GUT. IF IT FEELS RIGHT YOU KNOW. LISTEN TO YOUR CHILD BECAUSE YOU ARE INVESTION IN THEIR FUTURE NOT THE COLLEGE'S FUTURE. DO YOUR REASERCH ANY INFORMATION IS WELCOMED. YOU KNOW YOUR CHILD SEE IF THAT SCHOOL WORKS WITH YOUR CHILD'S ATTITUDE. AND RELAX THE PERFECT SCHOOL IS WHAT YOU WANT NOT WHAT LOOKS GOOD ON A RESUME.

I would tell them to chooses the collee that's best for them financially, academically, and socially. I would also suggest they visit the college campus (especially if they plan to stay on campus) to get a feel of the campus itself and the surrounding area.

I would most likley tell parents and students looking for a college that they need to visit each one of the schools more than once so that you get a better feel of campus life and each time you go you can find more or less you like about the campus.

Make sure you start the process early and visit every school you are interested in if you have the time. Make sure that when you make your decision do it based on the class size , the social environment and the financial/location of school.

The advice I would give is to be yourself and dont change. Remember who you are and the values that your parents have taught you. You will do perfect!

I would say stay focus in always start my work before the deadline time .