Tuskegee University

« See more reviews of Tuskegee University

My school is best known for numerous reasons. First, the college of engineering is one that attracts numerous employers. The college produces top engineers that have gone on to work for companies such as Procter and Gamble, Southern Comapny, and John Deere. The Veterinary School is also known because it produces the most African-American veterinarians than any other school. The football team is the 'most winningest' Historically Black College or University football team in history. My school is also best known for its beautiful campus.

We are best known for the social network of alumni that allow students to get good jobs and interships all over the country. People also know Tuskegee because it is the institution that was founded by Booker T. Washington in 1881.

Tuskegee University is known for it's historical background and legacy. Such as Booker T. Washington and George Washington Carver. Also both men are buried on campus, and the school is a national landmark.

My school is best known for the man who founded it, Booker T. Washington. It is also known for other famous African Americans such as George Washington Carver who was a former teacher at the University.

My school is best known for the Crimson Piper Band (marching band), the Tuskegee Golden Tigers Football Team, and last but definitely not least it's rigorous academics.

Tuskegee is best known for its Engineering and Social Work Program. There is also a very high graduate and career receiving rate at Tuskegee.

Tuskegee University is famous for their history. One of the people that created this school was the famous Booker T. Washington.

Tuskegee University is best known for its history and educating the students to become successful in life.

Tuskegee University is the only historical black college/university to be named a National Historic Site.

My school is best know for its history such as Tuskegee Airmen, and George Washington Carver and etc.