Tuskegee University

« See more reviews of Tuskegee University

I think people that are very insecure about the way they see themselves should not attend Tuskegee University. Tuskegee's students are very nice and friendly but are also very judgemental. For instance, Tuskegee is a live fashion show on Wednesday's and Friday's. A lot of students dress to impress on those days and are sometimes looked at unusual, whereas those that do not dress to impress are also looked at very unsual as well. I think that because Tuskegee's students are so judgemental to one another, that can break someone down and cause depression.

A person who likes large class sizes and to be considered jsut another number should not attend Tuskegee University. Tuskegee is a very small town so they don't have a central Transportation. So traveling maybe hard if you don't have a car. If you ae interested in partying and not getting a good education then Tuskegee is not the school for you. If you don't like teachers who care and a school that does everything to equip you for the real world, then Tuskegee is not the school for you.

This school is what you, as a student, make of it. There is not a certain person who should not attend this school. As long as the student is open minded and ready to learn they will do very well here. It is also important to be well spoken and sincere. Without those characteristics to distinguish you at this historically black college, you may just end up being another student who contributes nothing to this great institution.

The type of person that should not attend school is someone that doesnt have drive and motivation to be in school. The type of person that think they can just slide there way though college and everything is going to go as planed. I also think that if the person doesnt want to achieve something or have a goal then they should not attend school.

someone who is not use to working hard and that doesn't work well with others because they way most of the courses are set up you will be doing alot of group work and projects. Also who doesn't like rural areas shouldn't attend this school.

Someone who is gay, a non-believer in God (well maybe), anti-Rap/Hip Hop, republican, or racist against African Americans. You will not be very liked here, unless you are tolerant of African-Americans and the culture at this school.

The kind of person that sould not attend this school is a person who is first of all use to big cities where everything they need can be found in reach. Second, if they do not have a car. And last if the person is impatient.

The type of person that should not attend this school would be an individual who is not academically focused. The coursework at my university demands that you remained focused and centered on your career goal.

If you are a person that likes to live in a city or town with stores, restuarants, and activities then do not go here. The school is the town and that's it. Without the school, there will not be a Tuskegee.

A focused person who is determined to get their education. Tuskegee University is know for it's wonderful programs, engineering, nursing, veterinary medicine. Wonderful school.