Union University

« See more reviews of Union University

As I mentioned earlier, my classmates care about each other. Especially when you start the classes for your major, your classmates become close friends and we look out for each other. We are always there to help each other out becaue we are going through the same things. I know in the Social Work program the students I'm with are compassionate, and they truly care about the things we are learning. They are hard workers and they value their education. We care about the community we serve too.

They are a group of students who are seeking a personal relationship with God, and they want to grow in that relationship through worship, fellowship with other students, and expanding their minds through academic studies. They have an uderstanding that God has given us many opportunities to serve the Kingdom in many different ways, and they seek to find their specific calling and pursue that goal educationally to go out into the world and spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

My classmates are people who are very concerned with helping and ministering to people around the world and community. They love to relax and have fun by hanging out around the area. My classmates are also very involved with school work and work very hard at what they do.

I am enrolled in the Honors program which contains very particular types of personalities each with a high intelligence level. Even in my general classes though, my classmates are motivated to do the work that is set before them and to understand the material.

Very friendly, helpful, and loving; they seek to learn new things and share them with others, encouraging and edifying their friends to do the best that we all can while continuing to gain new experiences and let the world know what they find.

I have made some really good friends over the past semester. Union University is a Christian school, so many of my friends want to use their talents to glorify the Lord. There a lot of people from Tennessee that go to that school.

My classmmates are definitely not my favorite thing about Union University. Some of them seem to be in their own little world, not realizing that not everyone is Christians.

They are eager to learn not only the concepts and principles, but also how to use those concepts in the real world, while also applying a faith--based approach.

My classmates are an accepting group of people who encourage me to strive for a higher education and always make me feel like I am at my home away from home.

My classmates are diverse in ethnicity as well as culture, they are unique and willing to meet new people and study in groups, to do well in the class.