University at Buffalo

« See more reviews of University at Buffalo

There is a group of buildings that are connected to one another either through underground walkways or above ground enclosed tunnels. There is plenty of greenery, grass, trees flowers around that we take pride of. On the inside, it is a plethora of students with multiple places to eat, study and/or just hang out. Since buffalo is definitely a cold place the majority of the time, you spend a lot of time indoors but it is not by any means dreary or depressing. Plenty of color and life. There is always something going on and some free food somewhere.

It is a large school but it is split up so that you never feel lost. You tend to see the same people in most of your classes which are relatively small unless it is an intro course. When the weather is nice, people hang around outside all day and play sports. There are many who use the bus or ride bikes to school. The campus is quite nice and all of the facilities are new or newly redone.

SUNY Buffalo is a research orientated school with many knowledgeable professors and with many fields of study available to the students, and a great place to become culturally diverse and meet many great people from around the country and world.

University at Buffalo, the State University of New York offers a great deal of opportunities to be successful in any future career prospective; the key is to open doors by networking with EVERYONE.

I Initially liked the University at Buffalo, but i've realized that the grading policy is very unfair and professors are not willing to work with you to explain your grades in the end.

UB is a giant mass of students and staff that have created it's own little city right in the middle of this suburban wasteland, without which this area would probably not survive.

Its a great school with some incredible professors, and once you are past your freshman year the class size becomes much more reasonable and comfortable.

Students get to learn from the multi-ethnic environment and extracurricular activities. Besides, the school strongly encourages study abroad programs.

A fun, diverse, and challenging school where you can never be bored because of the numerous amount of ongoing activities and programs UB as to offer.

The diversity of the school brings all ethnicities and races together, creating strong friendships from all over the world as well as connections.