University of Arkansas at Little Rock Top Questions

Describe a day on campus you'll never forget.

Peter

Orientation is the only day I really will never forget. I had so much fun and ever since orientation, I fell in love with the campus. I'm glad I picked UALR to pursue in my endeavors.

Simone

There are so many days I will never forget. 1. Winning the SGA Elections were two of the greatest days in my life. Not too many people can say they were two-term presidents. 2. Attending the International Celebration Festivities this year and last year. I learned so much about some of my friends. I also got to taste food from different cultures. It was just an amazing experience. If you attend UALR, you should definitely make plans to attend. 3. This semester I am in all of my upper level classes for my Mass Comm degree. One of my favorite classes is studio production. I got to produce and direct my own tv show. It was amazing. I never thought I would be producing and directing a tv show. 4. Breakfast with the Chancellor. One of the greatest things I like about UALR is how down to earth our Chancellor and other administrators are. They actually care what we think and are always walking around in the DSC somewhere. Don't be afraid to introduce yourself to Chancellor Anderson, Dr. Donaldson or any other administrator you may see. 5. NCAA Bound. Last year, both the Men and Women's basketball team made it to the NCAA Championships. They were NCAA champs. I got to lead the pep rally for them. It was amazing. I like going to the games. The best view is from the boxes, but if you can't get a box....it's always nice to sit by a lot of students.. You will have a great time. These are just a few days/moments that I will never forget.