University of Arkansas

« See more reviews of University of Arkansas

What's unique about the University of Arkansas campus is that we have an environment that has lasting traditions, entrepreneurs that once went to the school who now put money into funding several programs and jobs, and they didn't raise tuition this year.

This school is perfect becuase it's not huge but still big enough to have a lot of activities and also a huge variety of courses and majors. It's in a gorgeous part of the country and we all are proud to be here and support our team!

I really am not sure what else to say? The U of A website is kind of confusing and hard to find things, but the A-Z index probably couldn't get any better, so no complaints here! .... I WOULD like better parking. Parking is awful :(

Hogs games are so much fun to go to even if you don't like sports because the students are so involved and the games are eventful (even if you are not watching the game!). It is one of the best memories you will have at the U of A!

The large size of the campus allows for relative anonymity. Your professors do not know you, nor do your classmates, unless you make an effort to speak to them reguarly. It is easy to blend in to the woodwork.

the amount of school spirit for all athletics, how friendly everyone is and willing to accept you into their circle of friends. the beauity of the campus and how clean and refeshing it is.

When you visit the campus in Arkansas, you feel like you are a part of a family. Beautiful campus, with smaller class sizes and a wide range of majors offered.

It's really into football and sports, really a negative to me, but the professors mostly care about research and academics, it's the students who often don't.

It's big enough to not get bored, but small enough that you can really get to know people (often of many different ethnicities)

What is unique? they offered me scholarship because I am a resident of a neighbouring state