University of Arkansas

« See more reviews of University of Arkansas

The most popular organizations are any greek organization, the football team, the basketball team, and most other sports teams. If I happen to be awake at 2 am on a Tuesday I am either working on homework, completing duties as a resident assistant, or talking with a close friend.

Greek Life is very popular at the UofA. I'm a Tri-Delt and I love it. I don't know how I would have made as many friends if I weren't involved in the Greek system. We just had Anderson Cooper come speak for the Distinguished Lecture Series - that's pretty awesome.

When I lived in the dorm freshman we always left our door open except if we were sleeping. Greek life is very important and it is hard to be involved if you are not greek. Going out to the karaoke bar is so much fun with friends.

Sororities and Fraternities are VERY popular on this campus. I live in the Tri Delta house and it is Amazing. I love it there because everyone is so close. We always leave our doors open so there are people in and out all the time.

Greek life is huge on campus. I absolutely love it, and I think it adds to the college experience. I feel bad for students who go to smaller colleges and never get to experience the social life that comes with a larger campus.

Greek is the biggest organization on campus. Most people try to get into a sorority or fraternity, but there's still a large number of people that dont, and there are several other organizations that they can get involved in.

Living in the drom and being involved in greek life has been the two best things I have done in College. Not just for social reason but for acadimic reasons also. There is always something to do or someone to help you out.

I am involved in Sorority life and being involved in that keeps me busy but I love it. You get to meet so many people and go to so many acitivities that I probably would never have gone to if it wasn't for being greek.

Greek life, yes i leave my door open 24/7. athletic events are very popular and always entertaining. i met my closest friends through classes, dorm, and greek life. If im awake im hanging out with friends in the dorm.

I'm a member of the Delta Delta Delta sorority, and it has made a huge impact on my college experience. I have made an entire new group of friends that I am already extremely close with. The sisterhood is amazing!