University of California-Davis

« See more reviews of University of California-Davis

It is a world of its own. It is environmentally friendly, liberal, and fun. Davis students know how to party, and study for mid terms. Davis wants you to think outside the box. They want you to gain new cultural perspectives. They teach you to be tolerant of diversity. ?Hate? in any form is not allowed. We live for the world, for each other, and for the future. Our school is research based, but it supports a wide range of majors. Davis also loves art, theater, and natural sciences. The university of California Davis is a fantastic school to attend.

University of California - Davis is a breath of fresh air to me. The possibilities are limitless and it is The Only school with my major (NPB: Neurobiology, Physiology, and Behavior) it is a beautiful campus (maybe needs a bit more work) but the professors have truly impressed me! Encouragements are plenty and everything is set for success. I am going for the university medal, right now that is the dream!

Although the campus looks extraordinary, the smell with most likely catch your senses. All kidding aside, UCD has a very modern feel, the campus has had a lot of new construction with the Mondavi center, the arc, and several other buildings. Although the surrounding environment is ugly farmland, nonetheless, the campus is like a shiny gem on top of a large manure.

UC Davis is the brand of academics that values true intelligence fueled by curiosity and passion in the students here who love themselves, their school, and all aspects of this earth; UC Davis represents the necessary balance in life as well as the deeper, natural human desire to learn and coexist in humanity and nature.

The school probably looks large and perhaps intimidating. However, once you walk the campus once, the school is anything but intimidating. It is relaxing, safe, and comforting. Students especially tend to realize this when they discover the arboretum - a 2.2 mile long stretch along a body of water surrounded by trees.

Many people think Davis is simply a small college town with nothing to offer except cows.; however, it is really the people that make this place amazing--their spirit and willingness to put themselves out there really helps new students see the school as a place they could spend the next four years in.

Davis is fantastic; I love all the resources and internship opportunities. It can get a little overwhelming when you're looking for advice because there are so many places to go to, but the website is helpful and there are always people you can go to who will point you in the right direction.

UC Davis provides students with a laid back, small town atmosphere, a diverse social scene with students from all walks of life, and a feeling of belonging to a larger community, all while helping them get the resources they need to succeed later in life

The University of California, Davis is an environmentally-friendly campus with a prestigious academic system that meets the needs of any student and allows them to explore career possibilities with the many offered internships and organizations.

UC Davis is a place where students can feel comfortable getting a higher education, getting involved in their community, meeting the people they will always remember, and creating the foundation for the rest of their lives.