University of Central Arkansas

« See more reviews of University of Central Arkansas

This Campus is truly beautiful. There are so many people on campus to take care of the buildings, plants, holiday decoration, and much more. When i first got here all the plants were so alive and the tall brick buildings are well kept and have large columns. We have a fountain that provides a nice place to study and a key role in Christmas decorations. During the holiday season it is lit with purple and white Christmas lights. The landscaping is beautiful with many types of flowers, grasses, and trees. When walking through campus it almost feels like your at a park. There is always wildlife on campus, I probably see at least one squirrel everyday, and some days i see many. This campus is well established and I love that even though it's in a large urban area it still has a rural feel to it!

The University of Central Arkansas is a multicultural splash of diversity in a quaint but modern Arkansan city, a place of comfort where you are still taught the importance of getting out of your comfort zone, one of the few quality Arkansas universities that offers a variety of programs, an open-minded, innovative stronghold that always seeks for improvement for the sake of its students, a community that challenges, nurtures, prepares, entertains, and teaches all at once.

Whenever I walk around campus I can't help but notice how pretty it is. We have huge pretty brick buildings with nice columns, lots of well taken care of plants around, and nice places to hang out like the fountain. I like the way the classes are generally in one area, and res halls in another--with a few exceptions. It makes walking around and enjoying the atmosphere easier.

The University of Central Arkansas, is an excellent school. It has many majors to choose from including the option to continue your education with them by going to graduate school. The school has very loyal students who study hard to learn the tools necessary to move on to their future careers and this is all accomplished by some of the top professors in the country.

This school offers a quality education at an affordable price, resources to allow you to pursue just about whatever you wish, the opportunity for a unique, interactive, welcoming community where you meet friends and contacts you will have for the rest of your life, and a school spirit that has skyrocketed in the past 3 years and is only growing with every new class.

The University of Central Arkansas is fun, educational, serious, caring, growing, and amazing with the best Physical Therapy program in the state of Arkansas, amazing athletic programs, awsome early childhood department,and gives a great opportunity for every student's future as a district one college.

UCA is a warm environment in which students and faculty are able to interact in a friendly atmosphere, while still allowing the students the benefits of academic opportunities, social activities, and other experiences.

The University of Central Arkansas is a friendly, diverse, academic focused campus, yet it also offers a wide variety of social extra curricular activities that will interest a wide range of students.

The University of Central Arkansas is just the right size campus with enough social activities as well as a good education with teachers that are open to meeting with the students in their office.

UCA inspires academic excellence and personal achievement in personal, academic, and professional life through a respect for hard work, character, and learning.