University of Central Arkansas

« See more reviews of University of Central Arkansas

I brag about only having written exams this semester. I have Introduction to Fiction; Language, Culture, and Society; and Comp. My friends are all studying for their math classes (I tested out), or film, or something like that. Next semester I have math, biology, history, writing and communication, but while I have it easy, I'm going to brag about it- just not going to take it too far, like teasing my friend about having to take College Algeba, when I just have to take Quantitative Literacy.

The size of the school is absolutely perfect and the school is very good for my major. You can go on campus and run into a few people you know, and are almost guaranteed to at least recognize one familiar face in each class that you have. The campus is not excessively spread out, so the walk from class to class is not that bad. I take mostly science classes and UCA is a very good school for students going into Nursing, Physical Therapy, or Occupational Therapy.

WOW! Everything, class, teachers, sports I barg about everything when I talk about UCA (University of Central Arkansas) I want everybody to know that me school is the best. its like one of the top schools in Arkansa. You can't find to many teachers/professor that is welling to do all they can to give as much information to a student as they need. I love it here I wouldn't want to go to any other school but here.

My school has stood strong through many generations, and even many different names. It has the comfort and community of a small town, but educational opportunities that can rival big city colleges. We have great professors in a large variety of majors and minors, great sports teams, strong religious clubs throughout the campus, and many other clubs and groups to fulfill almost any interest.

One thing that I brag about most when I tell my friends about my school is the professors and instructors. Unlike, many other colleges that I have heard about in Arkansas, the University of Central Arkansas is a college that is focused on two things, education and succeeding in life.

The program my major in is tailored to give students the experience they need to help them succeed. There is a sophomore major advancement interview to weed out the students that don't care or don't have what it takes and an intership is required for my degree. It's a good program.

When telling my friends about the school I attend, I tend to brag about how small my classes are. I fell that the smaller the classes the more I get out of each class. The one on one time I recieve from my professors is great.

I love the feeling of home that I get when I am here. The staff and faculty are extremely welcoming and kind. Everyone treats you like they have known you for years, and they make sure to make you feel right at home.

I brag about the research that I do and student ministry group that I am in. This University allows undergrads to do serious scientific research and Chi Alpha is the thrid largest of its kind in the nation.

I like to tell my friends that my school has really great people. The professors are very helpful and really want you succeed. I've never meet a member of the faculty that I could not ask for help.