University of Central Florida

« See more reviews of University of Central Florida

Tell us about the sports scene on campus.

The football games are incredible, especially when you are a Freshman! The games are packed with fans, and the tailgating beforehand is a blast. Hint: Never buy a season pass, and always enter the lottery. It's practically guaranteed to get a ticket through the lottery, so why pay $60 when you can get in for free? I can't say that I've attended many other sporting events besides the football and basketball games, but from what I've heard they are a lot of fun! Intramural sports are very popular among UCF students, and it's an easy way to play in college without the stress and pressure.

Sporting events are extremely popular among the student body. UCF will be joining the Big East Conference come 2013 and we are very excited when our school gets recognition in the sports scene. Basketball and Football definitely rule the scene when it comes to most popular. Tailgating before a football game, and during a football game, and after a football game rule the traditions. UCF students love setting up in memory mall with their tents and grills and hanging out with family and friends in preparation of the game.

Sports are BIG at UCF! Football games are the some of the biggest events on campus. Just about everyone goes. Families even camp out the night before, and tailgating starts at noon the day of. Basketball games also get a lot of attention both the mens and women's. You can attend soccer games, volleyball games and more. All are free to watch except football. But they have a student lottery that you can enter before every home game. Students always win....they like to ensure a huge crowd for home games.

Sports are highly attended at UCF by students and others. The football crowd is pretty fascinating and there's a lot of school spirit even though the team is still in the process of improving to something greater. The basketball team has great support and those games are fun especially when we try to mess up the person shooting free-throws by making their eyes go crazy with spinning spiral-looking disks. The soccer team is also great on campus.

UCF is a rapidly growing campus and sports are taking off! Our basketball, football, baseball and softball teams have all had great success this year.

A video of the stadium doing zombie nation during the CUSA championship game between Tulsa and UCF.

vUCF's Dos Santos' scores a hat trick to help her women's soccer team defeat SMU, 5-0.

A video of the UCF Ultimate team at Trouble in Vegas 08. www.UltimateUCF.com

The UCF Wakeboard Club built a sick rail. This is footage shot over 3 days.

Football and Basketball are the most popular sports here.