University of Central Missouri

« See more reviews of University of Central Missouri

The most frustrating thing about UCM is the dining halls. We only have two actual dining halls and the one on the West side of campus lacks variety and operates on weird hours during three day weekends. This is frustrating to students who do not keep food in their rooms and are unable to walk to the other side of campus whenever they are hungry. As a result, students are forced to purchase food from places that deliver and still face limitations when ordering.

I believe the most frustrating thing about the school I attend is the students inability to focus on learning. I see incoming students enter college with a mindset of parties, unlimited freedom, and actions without consequence. College involves all of thsoe things plus more except students need to look at the real reason for college: academics.

The University accepts way too many foriegn students. If you are American, you feel like a minority. Do not bother trying to use the computer labs at the library because they are full of international students the entire time they are open and they never get off the computer because they are using skype to call home.

In my opinion the town of Warrensburg is the most frustrating part of my college experience. The town is small and very closed minded with little to do here. I feel that this town is trapped, and only has this college to live off of.

That would have to be the separation between groups. There is a bit, but it is completely expected. You spend all your days with these people so you would probally spend all of your free time with them also.

The most frustrating thing is teachers not updating grades online. In the begining of the semester they are really good about it but towards the end they tend to slack off.

The most frustrating thing about my school is having to walk to class that is sometimes completely on the other side of campus in lots of snow.

Some our building are very old and they get cold in the winter and hot in the summer months. They could really use some updates.

I haven't found anything to be terribly frustrating. Financial Aid is not all that great sometimes though.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that there is not enough activities to do on the weekend.