University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

« See more reviews of University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

I would advise fthem to study hard, stay focused and have fun with predetermined limits. Explore yourself, your college, your classmates and your environment. This a period of life in which you need to have a direction and a destination, but it is not necessary to have a roadmap. Visualize what you want and when, find pictures that match these ideas, post them somewhere you'll look often on a daily basis. This helps you get what you want in the time you want to get it. Keep God in all that you do. Live life with no regrets.

I absolutely love the University of Cincinnati! The overall campus is not too big and not too small, I consider it a perfect size. There are so many great restaurants and fun things to do around campus. For example, we just had a big snow storm and everyone was outside sledding and having a blast. The new football stadium is going to be amazing and I cannot wait to go to football games next year. UC also has many great organizations and amazing Greek Life opportunities. No one is ever bored at UC!

Not only is UC a large public university with a huge amount of resources and opportunities, it also proudly contains one of the top nursing and engineering programs in the country, and the prestigious DAAP and CCM schools for architecture and performing arts respectively; UC is an architectural masterpiece with great facilities, attentive teachers, friendly students and a welcoming vibe... GO BEARCATS!

The University of Cincinnati has one of the better atmosphers for learning that I've come across. The main campus has lots of interesting people, and during class almost all of them pay attention (unlike high school). As for the College of Business to graduate one must take courses on a variety of topics in business. No one will simply just study their major.

The University of Cincinnati is an engerized, involved campus thanks to the work of President Ono, focusing on the merit of the overall college experience — housing and dining options, student organizations, community engagement, academics, Greek life, athletics, career development — and not solely on academic requirements.

UC looks Urban, modern, and high tech. The campus is very compact, but always has something going on. On a football gameday, it can often look as prestigious as OSU with the tailgating that is going on all around, and within, the campus.

My University is a school of such great knowledge and diversity, from different ethnicities to the highly prestigious colleges within the university, I feel honored and truly privileged to attend such a wonderful school.

DAAP is where I have met the most artistic, intelligent, and inspiring people and has given me the opportunity to thrive in a career choice that I love, even though art is not a lucritive professional choice.

UC is one of the most diverse and interesting places that I have ever visited, there are always new things to discover and explore when you're in the urban main campus.

There are many different kinds of people studying many different subjects at UC; there are a lot of specialized programs and it's only 10,000 a year in state tuituion.